Teams Wanted for State Championship BBQ Cook Off | Events
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to win the Commissioners Cup State Championship BBQ Cook Off? If you’re a backyard barbecue warrior, or a professional that hits the barbecue circuit, then now is the time to sign up for the South Carolina Department of Agriculture’s Smokin’ at the Market Commissioners Cup BBQ Cook Off. The competition is March 22-23 at the State Farmers Market, 3483 Charleston Hwy., West Columbia.
The cook off is sanctioned by the Southern BBQ Network. The categories for the Commissioners Cup include: Anything Butt, Butts, Pork Ribs, Grand Champion, and Reserve Champion. South Carolina Commissioner of Agriculture Hugh Weathers will present the awards on Saturday afternoon of the event.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Death of child considered suspicious, under investigation
- Columbia Style Week To Be Held June 11th to 15th
- RCSD to host Skills on Wheels Basketball benefit
- South Carolina Drug Cards FREE Through SC African Chamber of Commerce
- Boil water advisory issued for Windsor Village, Waterford at Columbia and Parliament Lake