Report: Credit card fraud suspect spends over $1000 ordering from Pizza Hut | Crime
The Lexington County Sheriff’s Department is investigating a case of credit card fraud, where the suspect spent over $1000 at a local Pizza Hut.
According to the report, on Wednesday a representative with Pizza Hut Corporate Office in Myrtle Beach contacted deputies in reference to credit card fraud.
The representative advised officers that over 21 fraudulent transactions, totaling $1,047.96, have occurred at the Pizza Hut located on St. Andrews Road.
The representative told deputies the unknown suspect has used two different identities and addresses when placing the orders.
In addition, the representative stated that 64 other fraudulent transactions have taken place at the Pizza Hut located in Irmo, as well.
Deputies continue to investigate.
If you know anything about this crime, you are urged to contact Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Death of child considered suspicious, under investigation
- Columbia Style Week To Be Held June 11th to 15th
- RCSD to host Skills on Wheels Basketball benefit
- South Carolina Drug Cards FREE Through SC African Chamber of Commerce
- Boil water advisory issued for Windsor Village, Waterford at Columbia and Parliament Lake